Menopause is a steep road. In the beginning, is the hardest. Everything that is happening, is something new for you, and your body is not used to these changes, even your psyche is having a hard time. The best way to reduce these changes is to get to know your menopause symptoms.
Why is this happening?
Menopause is a result of your hormone changes. These hormones are produced in your ovaries, and they are in charge of your menstrual circle, for producing the eggs which are there for a possible pregnancy. These hormones are estrogen and progesterone, and their level in your blood changes alongside with ovaries function.
When ovaries stop to work, menopause begins
During menopause, your ovaries will start to work poorly, after some time, their function will stop. Then your period will stop, and when the whole year passes after this point, you will be in the menopause and this is by medical definition. Women usually experience menopause around 50 years of age, sometimes a few years before or after. If you experience period changes way early, you should visit your doctor.
If you live in Australia, one of the places where you can get the diagnose is at https://www.menopausecentre.com.au/ and get to know all the possible symptoms which you may experience later, and the ways how you can treat them. One more important part, when you are visiting the doctor, is that the tests will show if there are any other health problem when it comes to reproductive health.
Some menopause symptoms come and go, some are very severe, while others can be light. There are no rules, and every woman is experiencing the symptoms differently.
Menopause symptoms can be overwhelming
- Hot flushes, are one of the rough symptoms where you feel a sudden wave of heat which usually lasts for a couple of minutes leaving you sweaty, and some women can have red skin during this heatwave.
- Night sweats are also the heat waves which are happening during the night and they can be quite heavy
- Vaginal dryness is a result of the low estrogen hormone or the lack of the same one, where the vaginal tissue is getting thinner and dry, which is causing pain during intercourse
- Mood swings are common appearance during menopause, where you easily change your mood from feeling satisfied to feeling mad or frustrated
- Weight gaining is a result of the slower metabolism, so your body does not burn the calories as it used to
The therapy for menopause symptoms is suited for every woman. You can see how that looks at https://www.menopausecentre.com.au/menopause-clinic-gold-coast/ and get little more information about the treatments. It will be best to take some time and do your research to find the best remedy for you.
Regardless of your symptoms, modern medicine has designed great remedies which can affect all your symptoms or just one. They are natural and very effective.