MEDeTIC, founded in January 2004, referenced as association under 1908 law, is now officially registered as Innovative corporate (status delivered by French tax authorities) and as solidarity corporate. MEDeTIC association is entitled to promote telemedecine and information technology and communication related to telemedecine, and in particular to home support by cooperation with University, industrials firms and local association.
The association tries in particular:
- To promote the new information and communication technologies regarding medical method in connection with IT
- To develop the training and use of technology
- To promote population medical plan such as health and medical network
- To develop the clinical and epistemology research regarding public health disease in connection with communication and information technologies
- To build, use and manage projects including technologies
- To apply the new information and communication technologies to medical environment regarding diagnosis, therapeutic method, data and knowledge transfer
- To promote technological research, know-how transfer
Workforce within MEDeTIC:
- Juliette BOULANGER, Research Engineer in ergonomics and social psychology linked with Telemedecine. Preparing a doctoral work at the LAUREPS Laboratory, Rennes.
- Claude DEROUSSENT, physician, geriatrician, former doctor at the emergency service of Colmar Hospital, physician at the global emergency service of North Alsace, former elected official (pro-mayor , manager of elderly house building). Currently Liberal doctor. Founder and president of MEDeTIC.
- Philippe METZENTHIN, Director of the operations and the development.
- And many other selective specialized partners